View Single Post
jdowney
07-14-2010, 12:03 PM

yeah, it says postal, it is hard to see too, but he has post office worker shorts on as well. the blue with black trim. Maynard seemed more energetic than I have personally ever seen him in the 5 shows I have been to.

Felt the show was actually better than the SF show, but not by a huge margin, maybe just because the band seemed more into it.

loved seeing the drum off, reminded me of the 07 show in SF.

OH, thought it was interesting Danny was wearing a Kings jersey, wasn't sure if it was out of respect or just a goof. But classy of him not to rub the Lakers championship in the sports starved northern California area, its a sad state of affairs when the last champion in the bay area is the Monarchs.

Last edited by jdowney; 07-14-2010 at 12:06 PM..
Old 07-14-2010, 12:03 PM   #16
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.13.2010 - Sacramento, CA @ Arco Arena

yeah, it says postal, it is hard to see too, but he has post office worker shorts on as well. the blue with black trim. Maynard seemed more energetic than I have personally ever seen him in the 5 shows I have been to.

Felt the show was actually better than the SF show, but not by a huge margin, maybe just because the band seemed more into it.

loved seeing the drum off, reminded me of the 07 show in SF.

OH, thought it was interesting Danny was wearing a Kings jersey, wasn't sure if it was out of respect or just a goof. But classy of him not to rub the Lakers championship in the sports starved northern California area, its a sad state of affairs when the last champion in the bay area is the Monarchs.

Last edited by jdowney; 07-14-2010 at 12:06 PM..
OFFLINE |