View Single Post
Team Coors Light
07-14-2010, 09:02 AM

Great show!

I was center stage, lower level (right in front of the VIP booths), and had two complaints:

First and foremost, I would like to recognize the lunch-box that bought the ticket for the seat right in front of me. At 6'6" and 400+lbs, you should really be cognizant of the fact that when you attend events such as concerts (even when sitting in rising seats), people behind you can't see anything...sitting or standing. I mean really, your head alone blocked my view of THE ENTIRE STAGE! Next time, be considerate and buy a ticket in the last row...

Second, the audio levels for MJK were waaay off for the first 4 songs. They fixed it after that and all was well.

Great energy from the band and stunning visuals. I might be the only one, or it might be due to the power or Echo Arena (If you've been, you'd know...), but Adam seemed a bit off at some points. Not many, just a few. Danny and Justin were, as always, incredible.

I really appreciated DC, AJ, and JC hanging out on stage for a bit after the set to acknowledge the fans. Always nice to see.

This was my 6th (or 7th) TOOL show and it was not the best...but definitely top 3.

Thanks TOOL!
Old 07-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #8
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.13.2010 - Sacramento, CA @ Arco Arena

Great show!

I was center stage, lower level (right in front of the VIP booths), and had two complaints:

First and foremost, I would like to recognize the lunch-box that bought the ticket for the seat right in front of me. At 6'6" and 400+lbs, you should really be cognizant of the fact that when you attend events such as concerts (even when sitting in rising seats), people behind you can't see anything...sitting or standing. I mean really, your head alone blocked my view of THE ENTIRE STAGE! Next time, be considerate and buy a ticket in the last row...

Second, the audio levels for MJK were waaay off for the first 4 songs. They fixed it after that and all was well.

Great energy from the band and stunning visuals. I might be the only one, or it might be due to the power or Echo Arena (If you've been, you'd know...), but Adam seemed a bit off at some points. Not many, just a few. Danny and Justin were, as always, incredible.

I really appreciated DC, AJ, and JC hanging out on stage for a bit after the set to acknowledge the fans. Always nice to see.

This was my 6th (or 7th) TOOL show and it was not the best...but definitely top 3.

Thanks TOOL!