View Single Post
oneredflag's Avatar oneredflag
07-14-2010, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpad13 View Post
Kick ass show!! Maynard even waved to the fans before exiting the stage. The Patient and Intolerance made my night!!!

BTW: The posters for this show were pulled at the last minute. Apparently, Adam did not like them so they pulled them from all merch booths. Not before someone bought 30 of the unsigned ones, then sold them all in the parking lot for $30 each. I was standing in line and the merch ladies walkie talkie goes off and they were ok'd to sell the limited edition shirts but not the posters. I did buy a signed Vancouver and an unsigned Winnipeg poster though.

I really wanted the Arco poster because it's my birthday, damnit!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tool and Junior for the great show!!!
Seems odd that they would pull the poster and not the shirt. I got a poster from some guy I assume was event staff. He had a stack outside in the parking lot 45 min befor the doors opened. He was selling them for $30 usd, same price as the SF poster at the merch booth.

TDN is for entertainment purposes ONLY.
中♠♠♠中
Old 07-14-2010, 07:30 AM   #6
Flying in the wind (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 1282
Re: 07.13.2010 - Sacramento, CA @ Arco Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpad13 View Post
Kick ass show!! Maynard even waved to the fans before exiting the stage. The Patient and Intolerance made my night!!!

BTW: The posters for this show were pulled at the last minute. Apparently, Adam did not like them so they pulled them from all merch booths. Not before someone bought 30 of the unsigned ones, then sold them all in the parking lot for $30 each. I was standing in line and the merch ladies walkie talkie goes off and they were ok'd to sell the limited edition shirts but not the posters. I did buy a signed Vancouver and an unsigned Winnipeg poster though.

I really wanted the Arco poster because it's my birthday, damnit!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tool and Junior for the great show!!!
Seems odd that they would pull the poster and not the shirt. I got a poster from some guy I assume was event staff. He had a stack outside in the parking lot 45 min befor the doors opened. He was selling them for $30 usd, same price as the SF poster at the merch booth.

TDN is for entertainment purposes ONLY.
OFFLINE |