View Single Post
dpad13
07-14-2010, 12:04 AM

Kick ass show!! Maynard even waved to the fans before exiting the stage. The Patient and Intolerance made my night!!!

BTW: The posters for this show were pulled at the last minute. Apparently, Adam did not like them so they pulled them from all merch booths. Not before someone bought 30 of the unsigned ones, then sold them all in the parking lot for $30 each. I was standing in line and the merch ladies walkie talkie goes off and they were ok'd to sell the limited edition shirts but not the posters. I did buy a signed Vancouver and an unsigned Winnipeg poster though.

I really wanted the Arco poster because it's my birthday, damnit!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tool and Junior for the great show!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 12:04 AM   #5
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.13.2010 - Sacramento, CA @ Arco Arena

Kick ass show!! Maynard even waved to the fans before exiting the stage. The Patient and Intolerance made my night!!!

BTW: The posters for this show were pulled at the last minute. Apparently, Adam did not like them so they pulled them from all merch booths. Not before someone bought 30 of the unsigned ones, then sold them all in the parking lot for $30 each. I was standing in line and the merch ladies walkie talkie goes off and they were ok'd to sell the limited edition shirts but not the posters. I did buy a signed Vancouver and an unsigned Winnipeg poster though.

I really wanted the Arco poster because it's my birthday, damnit!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tool and Junior for the great show!!!
OFFLINE |