View Single Post
blp
07-13-2010, 11:31 PM

So good, as always... Had super good seats, right at stage level on Adam's side, so we could see just about everything really well. Those new screens that are sorta see-through that lower down on top and behind Adam and Justin are so cool. They provide almost like a roof over the stage at some points... makes the lighting on the stage look sooo good.

I've been to lots and lots of shows over the years and I was so glad to see Third Eye and Intolerance again... Third Eye is such a great starter. I found that they were seemingly more passionate about those songs too. Everyone was really on tonight, seemed very energetic too.

Best live show going right now and it's not even close... worth every penny.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:31 PM   #4
blp
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.13.2010 - Sacramento, CA @ Arco Arena

So good, as always... Had super good seats, right at stage level on Adam's side, so we could see just about everything really well. Those new screens that are sorta see-through that lower down on top and behind Adam and Justin are so cool. They provide almost like a roof over the stage at some points... makes the lighting on the stage look sooo good.

I've been to lots and lots of shows over the years and I was so glad to see Third Eye and Intolerance again... Third Eye is such a great starter. I found that they were seemingly more passionate about those songs too. Everyone was really on tonight, seemed very energetic too.

Best live show going right now and it's not even close... worth every penny.
OFFLINE |