View Single Post
hughes.1265
06-28-2010, 09:53 AM

the haunting words " for the next 2 hrs, anything that going on out there.......has nothing to do with whats going on in here "; WOW, was Maynard for real! brilliant show from start to finish, excellent use of new megaphone parts during "third eye" and extra extension at the end as well, "intollerance" was beyond words; and the laser's integrated into "the patient" blew away the wings/10.000 days lights, i drove 7 hours from OHIO to see this and was worth every mile; my only complaint is with the venue. i bought $100 tickets for GA floor, and upon arrival found out that dead smack in the middle of the floor there was a rail/separator and only the first 1,000 in the door got to be in front of the stage.....now what kind of hill-billy shit is that?! a floor ticket, is just that A FLOOR TICKET!!! and to not let us know in advance that if we didnt arrive at 2 in the afternoon we would be spilt in half was total utter bullshit!, but at the moment the lights went off and the audio of timothy leary's voice began all of that was forgotten and tool swept me off my feet for 2 soild hours; oh yea i saw a guy puke in a cup next to me and when the lights went off threw in in the air, i guess that speaks for the people of Missouri, "show me something"! lol
Old 06-28-2010, 09:53 AM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

the haunting words " for the next 2 hrs, anything that going on out there.......has nothing to do with whats going on in here "; WOW, was Maynard for real! brilliant show from start to finish, excellent use of new megaphone parts during "third eye" and extra extension at the end as well, "intollerance" was beyond words; and the laser's integrated into "the patient" blew away the wings/10.000 days lights, i drove 7 hours from OHIO to see this and was worth every mile; my only complaint is with the venue. i bought $100 tickets for GA floor, and upon arrival found out that dead smack in the middle of the floor there was a rail/separator and only the first 1,000 in the door got to be in front of the stage.....now what kind of hill-billy shit is that?! a floor ticket, is just that A FLOOR TICKET!!! and to not let us know in advance that if we didnt arrive at 2 in the afternoon we would be spilt in half was total utter bullshit!, but at the moment the lights went off and the audio of timothy leary's voice began all of that was forgotten and tool swept me off my feet for 2 soild hours; oh yea i saw a guy puke in a cup next to me and when the lights went off threw in in the air, i guess that speaks for the people of Missouri, "show me something"! lol
OFFLINE |