View Single Post
JHazel
06-28-2010, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamasteChris View Post
I'm very glad you had a great time for your first show and sorry you had to deal with Krispy Kreme as well. In fact, I think you might have wound up right next to my wife and I. It quite possibly could have been yet another couple moving out of range of his antics, but if you were with a guy with a dark beard and a slightly older taller guy then you are who I'm thinking of. Most definitely the most obnoxious ass I've ever encountered at a Tool show.

As for the show, it was amazing. You got a real treat there. I hope you get to experience many more. PEACE
That sounds like us. Hopefully I wasn't too annoying, haha. I know I stepped on someone's foot at one point (which is hard not to do when you're so close), so sorry if it was you. After seeing their show, I don't plan on missing any of their future tours. It was really great.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:40 AM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamasteChris View Post
I'm very glad you had a great time for your first show and sorry you had to deal with Krispy Kreme as well. In fact, I think you might have wound up right next to my wife and I. It quite possibly could have been yet another couple moving out of range of his antics, but if you were with a guy with a dark beard and a slightly older taller guy then you are who I'm thinking of. Most definitely the most obnoxious ass I've ever encountered at a Tool show.

As for the show, it was amazing. You got a real treat there. I hope you get to experience many more. PEACE
That sounds like us. Hopefully I wasn't too annoying, haha. I know I stepped on someone's foot at one point (which is hard not to do when you're so close), so sorry if it was you. After seeing their show, I don't plan on missing any of their future tours. It was really great.
OFFLINE |