View Single Post
toolband46and2
06-27-2010, 11:00 AM

Excellent show, the sound was loud and the stage lights were perfect. We were in General admission floor about 5 feet behind the unusual gate that was placed in the center seperating the yellow and green armbands. My 9th show and probably one of the best. Nardo's voice was spectacular, Adam played his ass out, Justin was jammin out as always, Danny well, words can not describe his talent but wow!! Got a boner watching him play!! The crowd was the usual STL crowd, with plenty of nuckleheads that were trying to start a pit. I was able to smoke my doobies in piece without any problems. Got this 37 year old chick very stoned that she became very talkative, she kinda sounded like Lois from Family Guy!! I was amazed how the screens came down coupled with the lazers, very beautiful and trippy, especially since I was baked. Overall this was a great experience, Tool is a band that you just don't go and see, it's an experience that touches on all my senses even tickled my balls a bit!! I highly recommend going to see them if they come to your area. I hope they finish their tour and write some new material. I cannot wait to see TOOL again. Thank you Maynard, Adam, Justin, and Danney for an excellent show, keep up the fantastic job!!!
Old 06-27-2010, 11:00 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

Excellent show, the sound was loud and the stage lights were perfect. We were in General admission floor about 5 feet behind the unusual gate that was placed in the center seperating the yellow and green armbands. My 9th show and probably one of the best. Nardo's voice was spectacular, Adam played his ass out, Justin was jammin out as always, Danny well, words can not describe his talent but wow!! Got a boner watching him play!! The crowd was the usual STL crowd, with plenty of nuckleheads that were trying to start a pit. I was able to smoke my doobies in piece without any problems. Got this 37 year old chick very stoned that she became very talkative, she kinda sounded like Lois from Family Guy!! I was amazed how the screens came down coupled with the lazers, very beautiful and trippy, especially since I was baked. Overall this was a great experience, Tool is a band that you just don't go and see, it's an experience that touches on all my senses even tickled my balls a bit!! I highly recommend going to see them if they come to your area. I hope they finish their tour and write some new material. I cannot wait to see TOOL again. Thank you Maynard, Adam, Justin, and Danney for an excellent show, keep up the fantastic job!!!
OFFLINE |