View Single Post
O.G.T.92's Avatar O.G.T.92
06-26-2010, 09:55 PM

"Did you guys hear the one about the pope..... the rabbi.... and the hey... hey...hey... hey...."
In the middle of stinkfist he made reference to the state motto by saying "Show me".
Same setlist as the night before. Band was freakin awesome. Maynard apparently had something interesting on his phone as he was compelled to show Justin and Adam during the first solo in third eye. The drummer from Wovenhand came out during lateralus and i'm pretty sure for a long time he pretended like he had no clue how to play the drums. After the band came in though he was pretty darn good, aside from having to stare at and get cues from Danny for when to stop and start again. Oh Maynard used the same line as last night before Intolerance, sayng the song was older than 20 year olds attending. At the end of Aenema Maynard rushed off the stage while the others waved and hugged and threw pieces of equipment into the crowd. Guess some things are more important than thanking us for coming out to the show. Should probably say also that Intolerance was most surprising performance of the nioht. I had the lowest expectations of that song than any other, but they really got every ounce of power out of it. I really felt blown away. They should do another of its kind for sure, maybe Crawl Away or Sweat. Worth every penny.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 42
Re: 06.26.2010 - St. Charles, MO @ Family Arena

"Did you guys hear the one about the pope..... the rabbi.... and the hey... hey...hey... hey...."
In the middle of stinkfist he made reference to the state motto by saying "Show me".
Same setlist as the night before. Band was freakin awesome. Maynard apparently had something interesting on his phone as he was compelled to show Justin and Adam during the first solo in third eye. The drummer from Wovenhand came out during lateralus and i'm pretty sure for a long time he pretended like he had no clue how to play the drums. After the band came in though he was pretty darn good, aside from having to stare at and get cues from Danny for when to stop and start again. Oh Maynard used the same line as last night before Intolerance, sayng the song was older than 20 year olds attending. At the end of Aenema Maynard rushed off the stage while the others waved and hugged and threw pieces of equipment into the crowd. Guess some things are more important than thanking us for coming out to the show. Should probably say also that Intolerance was most surprising performance of the nioht. I had the lowest expectations of that song than any other, but they really got every ounce of power out of it. I really felt blown away. They should do another of its kind for sure, maybe Crawl Away or Sweat. Worth every penny.
OFFLINE |