View Single Post
bignico187
08-24-2009, 06:37 PM

okay. maynard came out in crutches.. holding them like machine guns as jambi started.. justin came out first. maynard sounded really well to me.. maybe because he wasnt moving around, as he was injured. some idiots started a fire to my right during schism... and right before they sped the song up maynard said, "stop, drop, and roll." we all knew what the setlist was going to be, so no real need to gripe. it was a bad ass show. didnt like how maynard put the mic out to the fans at the end of vicarious, should have finished it himself (vicariously, i, ..). every festival with tool, that i've been to, the crowd boos the band that comes out before tool.. however im sure its just because the people want their band. morello was there, alice in chains did theirs, was standing next to randy jackson during sonny.. twas funny. weed was there, holding hands with you and them.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:37 PM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.22.09 - Pomona, CA @ Epicenter Fest

okay. maynard came out in crutches.. holding them like machine guns as jambi started.. justin came out first. maynard sounded really well to me.. maybe because he wasnt moving around, as he was injured. some idiots started a fire to my right during schism... and right before they sped the song up maynard said, "stop, drop, and roll." we all knew what the setlist was going to be, so no real need to gripe. it was a bad ass show. didnt like how maynard put the mic out to the fans at the end of vicarious, should have finished it himself (vicariously, i, ..). every festival with tool, that i've been to, the crowd boos the band that comes out before tool.. however im sure its just because the people want their band. morello was there, alice in chains did theirs, was standing next to randy jackson during sonny.. twas funny. weed was there, holding hands with you and them.
OFFLINE |