View Single Post
TOOLFAN72
08-23-2009, 11:26 AM

Adam Jones is SICK, Danny Carey is not human, Maynard didn't come out and sing with A.I.C. because he was on crutches and we are LUCKY we got to see TOOL at all, let alone play as well as they did (in my opinion the "opiates" that Maynard was on allowed us to see a different side of him) and Justin Chancellor was way into it and kicking ass as usual.

As for the set list complaint posts......are you serious? You know what to expect reading all of the concert reviews and if that bothers you....stay home. If you came to perhaps see something different and you didn't get it are you REALLY that upset with what you got to see? If you are that sucks for you!!

TOOL is THE MOST intelligent Rock band to have graced this earth with their presence. Is it not possible to just be happy with the fact that you all got to see that live? I know I am. TOOL is the BEST!!!

RIDE THE SPIRAL TO THE END IT MAY JUST GO WHERE NO ONE'S BEEN!! Peace out!!
Old 08-23-2009, 11:26 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.22.09 - Pomona, CA @ Epicenter Fest

Adam Jones is SICK, Danny Carey is not human, Maynard didn't come out and sing with A.I.C. because he was on crutches and we are LUCKY we got to see TOOL at all, let alone play as well as they did (in my opinion the "opiates" that Maynard was on allowed us to see a different side of him) and Justin Chancellor was way into it and kicking ass as usual.

As for the set list complaint posts......are you serious? You know what to expect reading all of the concert reviews and if that bothers you....stay home. If you came to perhaps see something different and you didn't get it are you REALLY that upset with what you got to see? If you are that sucks for you!!

TOOL is THE MOST intelligent Rock band to have graced this earth with their presence. Is it not possible to just be happy with the fact that you all got to see that live? I know I am. TOOL is the BEST!!!

RIDE THE SPIRAL TO THE END IT MAY JUST GO WHERE NO ONE'S BEEN!! Peace out!!
OFFLINE |