View Single Post
ConsciousAndFREE
08-08-2009, 12:59 PM

Well, this was my very first tool concert, and the very best concert i have ever experienced in my life! Wow...where do i begin? I have been a tool fan since about 98. I have never had the money or time to experience them until now. I was in san francisco and i bought the tickets and i guess the ticketmaster service was all fucked up and i freaked out and thought i lost the 3 tickets i purchased but i was able to buy them somehow and got the most kickass seats! in section 102!
So i did some research on the pnc pavillion venue and found that it was quite smaller than i expected when i got here. I still wonder why they would play in a small venue. I watched and enjoyed tweak bird a little bit then waited for tool to come out, and eventually they showed. What im about to tell you all is true and you can believe what you want but i swear to god this is true: About halfway throught the concert, i see a girl with this kickass looking camera, and the guy next to me says thats danny careys girlfriend, so i stood next to her between a song and i was SOOO nervouse the only thing i could say was "hi." she replied with a "hello," then i nearly pissed myself. The greatest thing i have ever experienced next to sex...
Oh and btw.. maynardisms for the concert were
"hi"
"I was born in ohio, and it was boring, so i can see why you all came up here" (i think)
"time to put your clothes back on naked people"
and a few others i coudn't really hear.
Aenema was the highlight along with lateralus..hell they were all godlike
Old 08-08-2009, 12:59 PM   #30
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

Well, this was my very first tool concert, and the very best concert i have ever experienced in my life! Wow...where do i begin? I have been a tool fan since about 98. I have never had the money or time to experience them until now. I was in san francisco and i bought the tickets and i guess the ticketmaster service was all fucked up and i freaked out and thought i lost the 3 tickets i purchased but i was able to buy them somehow and got the most kickass seats! in section 102!
So i did some research on the pnc pavillion venue and found that it was quite smaller than i expected when i got here. I still wonder why they would play in a small venue. I watched and enjoyed tweak bird a little bit then waited for tool to come out, and eventually they showed. What im about to tell you all is true and you can believe what you want but i swear to god this is true: About halfway throught the concert, i see a girl with this kickass looking camera, and the guy next to me says thats danny careys girlfriend, so i stood next to her between a song and i was SOOO nervouse the only thing i could say was "hi." she replied with a "hello," then i nearly pissed myself. The greatest thing i have ever experienced next to sex...
Oh and btw.. maynardisms for the concert were
"hi"
"I was born in ohio, and it was boring, so i can see why you all came up here" (i think)
"time to put your clothes back on naked people"
and a few others i coudn't really hear.
Aenema was the highlight along with lateralus..hell they were all godlike
OFFLINE |