View Single Post
Surrenderedmind
08-08-2009, 07:51 AM

An amazing show all around!!!!

Tweak Bird blew my mind, I can honestly say that I am know a fan!

As far as TOOL goes, incredible as always. The highlights for me were Rosetta Stoned (normally don't care to much for this song live, but last night was AMAZING!), and Lateralus. I don't think there is anything I can complain about, other than the wings teaser, I thought they were going to switch it up a bit, since the Ohio crowds are always the best!!!! Eh, one can dream! All in all, I would like to thank the band for another great evening, and Maynard I don't care what they have been posting in here, you still have it!!! Welcome home!!!
Old 08-08-2009, 07:51 AM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.07.09 - Cincinnati, OH @ PNC Pavillion

An amazing show all around!!!!

Tweak Bird blew my mind, I can honestly say that I am know a fan!

As far as TOOL goes, incredible as always. The highlights for me were Rosetta Stoned (normally don't care to much for this song live, but last night was AMAZING!), and Lateralus. I don't think there is anything I can complain about, other than the wings teaser, I thought they were going to switch it up a bit, since the Ohio crowds are always the best!!!! Eh, one can dream! All in all, I would like to thank the band for another great evening, and Maynard I don't care what they have been posting in here, you still have it!!! Welcome home!!!
OFFLINE |