View Single Post
emzee
08-06-2009, 08:26 AM

I have to agree with most people here this was an amazing show. I was reading reviews on here and saw so many negative ones about the setlist, about the vocals, about security, about mjk being an ass. Luckily, TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE LAST NIGHT.

Just an amazing show front to back...anybody who has complaints has either seen enough tool shows to decipher or just plain doesnt know what they're talking about. 2nd time i've seen them first was the 10,000 days tour in lateralus. Which i enjoyed more simply because it was my first time and the venue and people were a lot more enthusiastic.

I also got lucky that i got my tickets for $60 (BELOW face value) and this was the day before the concert. What a show.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:26 AM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

I have to agree with most people here this was an amazing show. I was reading reviews on here and saw so many negative ones about the setlist, about the vocals, about security, about mjk being an ass. Luckily, TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE LAST NIGHT.

Just an amazing show front to back...anybody who has complaints has either seen enough tool shows to decipher or just plain doesnt know what they're talking about. 2nd time i've seen them first was the 10,000 days tour in lateralus. Which i enjoyed more simply because it was my first time and the venue and people were a lot more enthusiastic.

I also got lucky that i got my tickets for $60 (BELOW face value) and this was the day before the concert. What a show.
OFFLINE |