View Single Post
TOOL_Rules
08-06-2009, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damballa View Post
Tonight's show was much the same as the seven previous ones I attended during the 10K Days tour/s. While I still love this band, I can't take another show with a near identical set list. I just can't. Oh, and they can ditch Tweakbird, or whetever the fuck they're called, as well. Their appearance on the tour is nothing but charity.

Edit: And also, whoever the guest guitarist was, sorry, I didn't pay $80 to hear him. You wanna wow me with a guest, bring out Jimmy Page, Jack White, or Steve Vai.
Sorry you were so disappointed with the show. The afterlife is likely going to be tough for you if you didn't think this show was awesome. Oh, and if you want to see Steve Vai, go see him. He puts Adam to sleep (Adam quote), so I don't think you'll ever see a guest Vai appearance with TOOL, though he is the world's best guitar player, IMO.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:33 AM   #21
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.05.09 - Toronto, ON @ Molson Amphitheatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damballa View Post
Tonight's show was much the same as the seven previous ones I attended during the 10K Days tour/s. While I still love this band, I can't take another show with a near identical set list. I just can't. Oh, and they can ditch Tweakbird, or whetever the fuck they're called, as well. Their appearance on the tour is nothing but charity.

Edit: And also, whoever the guest guitarist was, sorry, I didn't pay $80 to hear him. You wanna wow me with a guest, bring out Jimmy Page, Jack White, or Steve Vai.
Sorry you were so disappointed with the show. The afterlife is likely going to be tough for you if you didn't think this show was awesome. Oh, and if you want to see Steve Vai, go see him. He puts Adam to sleep (Adam quote), so I don't think you'll ever see a guest Vai appearance with TOOL, though he is the world's best guitar player, IMO.