View Single Post
Reflection-
08-05-2009, 03:41 PM

Nice drive up from montreal, well worth the trip!

the crowd on the floor was absolutely fucking ridiculous. Found it really hard to truly enjoy Jambi as the whole crowd near the front was being literally suffocated. Kudos to those few in the crowd that attempted to reason with the asswhipes intent on moshing before tool EVEN CAME ON!? Still i managed to get a decent spot dead center around 15-20 feet back from the rail.. would have been nice to keep my origional spot!

I found it funny how the crew seemed to be teasing the crowd, randomly shooting out airjets and smoke at random times, ages before they came on. Just a small observation, made me laugh :D

The performance was pretty tight, apart from adam messing up a few times at the end of the verses in Lateralus they were damn tight. As people said Justic was tearing it up and DC was simply godlike... Even Maynard seemed to be having a good time, very talkative.

Loved the show, got a sweet tshirt.. great visuals again Junior.
Security was a little harsh inside but then again I did see them helping out a really wasted girl outside and even offered to exchange her floor tickets for seats so she could enjoy the show.

Apart from the assholes on the floor who only knew Aenima, it was a great show.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.04.09 - Kingston, ON @ K Rock Center

Nice drive up from montreal, well worth the trip!

the crowd on the floor was absolutely fucking ridiculous. Found it really hard to truly enjoy Jambi as the whole crowd near the front was being literally suffocated. Kudos to those few in the crowd that attempted to reason with the asswhipes intent on moshing before tool EVEN CAME ON!? Still i managed to get a decent spot dead center around 15-20 feet back from the rail.. would have been nice to keep my origional spot!

I found it funny how the crew seemed to be teasing the crowd, randomly shooting out airjets and smoke at random times, ages before they came on. Just a small observation, made me laugh :D

The performance was pretty tight, apart from adam messing up a few times at the end of the verses in Lateralus they were damn tight. As people said Justic was tearing it up and DC was simply godlike... Even Maynard seemed to be having a good time, very talkative.

Loved the show, got a sweet tshirt.. great visuals again Junior.
Security was a little harsh inside but then again I did see them helping out a really wasted girl outside and even offered to exchange her floor tickets for seats so she could enjoy the show.

Apart from the assholes on the floor who only knew Aenima, it was a great show.