View Single Post
renik
08-05-2009, 12:15 PM

Great show. I agree the security were being a bit extreme. Halfway through the first song I took a picture with my cellphone. Next thing I know some fat chick came rushing down the row toward me. Stuck her fat finger in my face and threaded to kick me out if I take another picture. She then turned to my buddy and threatened to kick him out even though he hadn't even taken a picture. Is it really that big a deal if someone takes a picture with their cellphone? It's not like Tool is losing money by me taking a picture. I don't think anyone would want to buy a picture on eBay from my 1.2mp camera. lol
Old 08-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.04.09 - Kingston, ON @ K Rock Center

Great show. I agree the security were being a bit extreme. Halfway through the first song I took a picture with my cellphone. Next thing I know some fat chick came rushing down the row toward me. Stuck her fat finger in my face and threaded to kick me out if I take another picture. She then turned to my buddy and threatened to kick him out even though he hadn't even taken a picture. Is it really that big a deal if someone takes a picture with their cellphone? It's not like Tool is losing money by me taking a picture. I don't think anyone would want to buy a picture on eBay from my 1.2mp camera. lol
OFFLINE |