View Single Post
Phantazmo
08-05-2009, 03:58 AM

Been a fan for 15 years, first time seeing them live. Tweak Bird really impressed me, crazy loud for a 2 piece band. Vocals sucked ass though. Tool was phenomenal! Vocals could have been a bit louder, but everyone else sounded bang on. We were at the front left for the opening act, but lost our spot and ended up mid floor. Lareralus blew me away. Best song of the night imo. I love how MJK stands in the back, up high with Danny, because i'm 6'2" and had to stand on tiptoe to see. It seems like all the giants came out top the show. Never felt so short.

I don't want to see any other shows ever, (except TOOL) I can now die happy.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:58 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.04.09 - Kingston, ON @ K Rock Center

Been a fan for 15 years, first time seeing them live. Tweak Bird really impressed me, crazy loud for a 2 piece band. Vocals sucked ass though. Tool was phenomenal! Vocals could have been a bit louder, but everyone else sounded bang on. We were at the front left for the opening act, but lost our spot and ended up mid floor. Lareralus blew me away. Best song of the night imo. I love how MJK stands in the back, up high with Danny, because i'm 6'2" and had to stand on tiptoe to see. It seems like all the giants came out top the show. Never felt so short.

I don't want to see any other shows ever, (except TOOL) I can now die happy.
OFFLINE |