View Single Post
cak1375
08-05-2009, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm02 View Post
I just had such a wounderfull evening. Third song in tools set, I take a photo and guess what, security says give me your camera (the $80 battery to be specific) or leave. I ask, "do I get it back", the bad man says, "no, hand it over or leave".

So I had the pleasure to drive 1.5hrs to get kicked out like some punk kid (no offence to punk kids ;)

In closing, fuck you Kingston.
Had you driven 1.5 hrs to enjoy listening to Tool play live you would have achieved just that........but you just had to take a picture....why? You could probably go online and pick from a wide array of photos from the last.....oh 15 yrs, maybe even a close-up or 2..heh?? What did you expect would happen? I can be pretty slow at times but even I knew they probably wouldn't allow cameras in the venue. The staff in Kingston worked very hard and had to put up with a lot of idiotic people and they were pretty polite for the most part. From what I saw people were given an option, you could take your camera back to your car or give them your memory card/battery, which in turn was placed in a bin and you could take your chances trying to find it when you leave. Regardless I think you kind of walked into this one.

In closing, 46+2 is such a great song!!! I'm so happy to have heard this live!!
Old 08-05-2009, 03:38 AM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.04.09 - Kingston, ON @ K Rock Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm02 View Post
I just had such a wounderfull evening. Third song in tools set, I take a photo and guess what, security says give me your camera (the $80 battery to be specific) or leave. I ask, "do I get it back", the bad man says, "no, hand it over or leave".

So I had the pleasure to drive 1.5hrs to get kicked out like some punk kid (no offence to punk kids ;)

In closing, fuck you Kingston.
Had you driven 1.5 hrs to enjoy listening to Tool play live you would have achieved just that........but you just had to take a picture....why? You could probably go online and pick from a wide array of photos from the last.....oh 15 yrs, maybe even a close-up or 2..heh?? What did you expect would happen? I can be pretty slow at times but even I knew they probably wouldn't allow cameras in the venue. The staff in Kingston worked very hard and had to put up with a lot of idiotic people and they were pretty polite for the most part. From what I saw people were given an option, you could take your camera back to your car or give them your memory card/battery, which in turn was placed in a bin and you could take your chances trying to find it when you leave. Regardless I think you kind of walked into this one.

In closing, 46+2 is such a great song!!! I'm so happy to have heard this live!!
OFFLINE |