View Single Post
atomic40
08-03-2009, 08:56 AM

I thought this show was rather mediocre - Maynard being the main reason. He didn't want to be there. Boo hoo about the travel problems. People paid 60 bucks to get in and do not want to let you have them sing some of the best parts of your songs. After Vicarious he just bounces off the stage. Keep your 40 dollar T-shirts you pretentious ass. I know that's just the way he is but seriously, you gotta give a bit more to the ones who keep you in business. I think it is time for him to hang up the skates and concentrate on making wine.

Last edited by atomic40; 08-03-2009 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: Want to add more
Old 08-03-2009, 08:56 AM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

I thought this show was rather mediocre - Maynard being the main reason. He didn't want to be there. Boo hoo about the travel problems. People paid 60 bucks to get in and do not want to let you have them sing some of the best parts of your songs. After Vicarious he just bounces off the stage. Keep your 40 dollar T-shirts you pretentious ass. I know that's just the way he is but seriously, you gotta give a bit more to the ones who keep you in business. I think it is time for him to hang up the skates and concentrate on making wine.

Last edited by atomic40; 08-03-2009 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: Want to add more
OFFLINE |