View Single Post
chaosphere33
08-02-2009, 09:56 PM

AWESOME show! Well to start, everything sounded great except I felt the vocals were buried by all the low frequencies of everyone playing and the acoustics of this venue are "meh" anyways, so it kind it made it hard to hear Maynard sometimes, but other then that.. everyones acoustic sound and tone was prominent, and I had a great view of the whole band right near FOH. Better sound and visuals the whole night. Maynard made some funny "Maynardism". One I remember he said was he told the drummer from Tweek Bird to get the fuck off stage and said "I hope you had your 5 minutes of fun"... and then said "You know you left me your drum set in your will to me, right?" haha. Everyone was dead on and of course Danny was powerful and a beat as usual. I would say, great show, and night and the fact that people from other shows were complaining they are doing the same set from 10,000 Days tour or what not.. who cars. Its Tool, and they always put on a great show and there shows always mean something more.. not like alot of bands today. :)
Old 08-02-2009, 09:56 PM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.02.09 - Manchester, NH @ Verizon Wireless Arena

AWESOME show! Well to start, everything sounded great except I felt the vocals were buried by all the low frequencies of everyone playing and the acoustics of this venue are "meh" anyways, so it kind it made it hard to hear Maynard sometimes, but other then that.. everyones acoustic sound and tone was prominent, and I had a great view of the whole band right near FOH. Better sound and visuals the whole night. Maynard made some funny "Maynardism". One I remember he said was he told the drummer from Tweek Bird to get the fuck off stage and said "I hope you had your 5 minutes of fun"... and then said "You know you left me your drum set in your will to me, right?" haha. Everyone was dead on and of course Danny was powerful and a beat as usual. I would say, great show, and night and the fact that people from other shows were complaining they are doing the same set from 10,000 Days tour or what not.. who cars. Its Tool, and they always put on a great show and there shows always mean something more.. not like alot of bands today. :)
OFFLINE |