View Single Post
Vincent_Alan's Avatar Vincent_Alan
07-21-2009, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBToolFan View Post
Maynard is an arrogant prick! Turn around and sing to the crowd! Yeah, thats right, we did not even really see the front of Maynard. What happened to you man?
Dude, he has always done that. I've never known May Jay to spend more than a few minutes facing the crowd -- and even then it is more profile than facing the crowd.

It sucks you feel this way, man, but while I have a few complaints, it was still the same Tool that have done what they do forever. I do not think they had a feeling that you were coming and after discussion May Jay said "fuck that guy" and decided to face the screens. That's his shtick homie. ...
Old 07-21-2009, 09:49 PM   #40
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBToolFan View Post
Maynard is an arrogant prick! Turn around and sing to the crowd! Yeah, thats right, we did not even really see the front of Maynard. What happened to you man?
Dude, he has always done that. I've never known May Jay to spend more than a few minutes facing the crowd -- and even then it is more profile than facing the crowd.

It sucks you feel this way, man, but while I have a few complaints, it was still the same Tool that have done what they do forever. I do not think they had a feeling that you were coming and after discussion May Jay said "fuck that guy" and decided to face the screens. That's his shtick homie. ...
OFFLINE |