View Single Post
k33pd1gg1ng
07-21-2009, 11:04 AM

Nothing new?
- talkbox on Stinkfist (can't remember if he did this on 10k tour, but it rocked anyway)
- new Rosetta Stoned megaphone lyrics
- some interesting interludes between songs that are probably the seeds of new material (like how they played around with 10k Days/Wings melodies during the Lateralus tour)
- great improv by Adam & Danny
- lots of freaky new visuals

The sound was my biggest complaint. It sounded like the feeds from the stage weren't mixed together at a high enough level. Lots of high-end static & signal distortion, no thumping bass. So I couldn't hear Justin AT ALL, but the others seemed to play very well. Yeah, there was a mishap with Lateralus - but they pulled out of it, which is impressive.

Hopefully they'll switch up the setlist. For now it's just good to see them playing together again. A new album will bring a new tour with a new setlist.

Last edited by k33pd1gg1ng; 07-21-2009 at 11:30 AM..
Old 07-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #36
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

Nothing new?
- talkbox on Stinkfist (can't remember if he did this on 10k tour, but it rocked anyway)
- new Rosetta Stoned megaphone lyrics
- some interesting interludes between songs that are probably the seeds of new material (like how they played around with 10k Days/Wings melodies during the Lateralus tour)
- great improv by Adam & Danny
- lots of freaky new visuals

The sound was my biggest complaint. It sounded like the feeds from the stage weren't mixed together at a high enough level. Lots of high-end static & signal distortion, no thumping bass. So I couldn't hear Justin AT ALL, but the others seemed to play very well. Yeah, there was a mishap with Lateralus - but they pulled out of it, which is impressive.

Hopefully they'll switch up the setlist. For now it's just good to see them playing together again. A new album will bring a new tour with a new setlist.

Last edited by k33pd1gg1ng; 07-21-2009 at 11:30 AM..
OFFLINE |