View Single Post
frosty nugs
07-20-2009, 08:30 AM

I already pointed out that it isn't just about the band rehearsing the songs, but also the video projections being created for new songs, lighting, etc. It's a complete package. As junior said, he's been touring with duran duran lately so I doubt he's had all that much time to invest into his end of the deal, and that doesn't even include the guy controlling the video projections or the people who create the content that is being projected (which is rather complex in itself). This isn't just about Tool, but the entire show as a whole. Everyone has been busy doing their own thing lately. so there really wasn't all that much time to invest in a new experience. Save that for the new album. Believe me, I want to see a new show just as much as you do, but I understand why they chose not to. Sure, there has been a 2 year layover, but how do you know that they didn't just recently decide to do this? That throws that 2 years out the window.

Last edited by frosty nugs; 07-20-2009 at 08:32 AM..
Old 07-20-2009, 08:30 AM   #30
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

I already pointed out that it isn't just about the band rehearsing the songs, but also the video projections being created for new songs, lighting, etc. It's a complete package. As junior said, he's been touring with duran duran lately so I doubt he's had all that much time to invest into his end of the deal, and that doesn't even include the guy controlling the video projections or the people who create the content that is being projected (which is rather complex in itself). This isn't just about Tool, but the entire show as a whole. Everyone has been busy doing their own thing lately. so there really wasn't all that much time to invest in a new experience. Save that for the new album. Believe me, I want to see a new show just as much as you do, but I understand why they chose not to. Sure, there has been a 2 year layover, but how do you know that they didn't just recently decide to do this? That throws that 2 years out the window.

Last edited by frosty nugs; 07-20-2009 at 08:32 AM..
OFFLINE |