View Single Post
garion333
07-20-2009, 05:51 AM

Setlist was a tad boring, but I was happy to hear a full Flood. I quite enjoyed the show, though if there hadn't been a break between the last time I saw them and now, I would've been quite upset at the setlist. Since it's been a couple years, I was happy to just take it all in.

The jam-like intros were noticeably long, but I assume this is because it's the beginning of the tour. They all need a few moments to get things set up and whatnot. Or they're just f-ing with us. Could be both.

I had a great time clearing out some negative energy as nothing vibrates my spinal cord like Tool. Was it worth the price of admission just to see them (~$100), probably not, but I enjoyed some other performances too, so I'm happy with how it all turned out.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:51 AM   #29
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

Setlist was a tad boring, but I was happy to hear a full Flood. I quite enjoyed the show, though if there hadn't been a break between the last time I saw them and now, I would've been quite upset at the setlist. Since it's been a couple years, I was happy to just take it all in.

The jam-like intros were noticeably long, but I assume this is because it's the beginning of the tour. They all need a few moments to get things set up and whatnot. Or they're just f-ing with us. Could be both.

I had a great time clearing out some negative energy as nothing vibrates my spinal cord like Tool. Was it worth the price of admission just to see them (~$100), probably not, but I enjoyed some other performances too, so I'm happy with how it all turned out.
OFFLINE |