View Single Post
calumny's Avatar calumny
07-20-2009, 05:39 AM

no complaints! the whole band was spot on, and aside from the terrible acoustics of the ESArena, nothing was wrong at all. i disagree with almost every post here so far, and i have seen them the last 5 times they've rolled through here (including last night). i'm not sure why so many people seem to expect so much beyond the incredible things they bring every time. you let yourself down is all, really.

i felt entirely connected to all of them. maynard was fully into it. they were all so thankful, and so was i. i wish they would have played 10k days, wings, and the pot.

everyone place your right palm to the rear of the building and [whisper] "welcome".

welcome. thank you.

Last edited by calumny; 07-20-2009 at 05:43 AM..
Old 07-20-2009, 05:39 AM   #17
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.09 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Energy Solutions

no complaints! the whole band was spot on, and aside from the terrible acoustics of the ESArena, nothing was wrong at all. i disagree with almost every post here so far, and i have seen them the last 5 times they've rolled through here (including last night). i'm not sure why so many people seem to expect so much beyond the incredible things they bring every time. you let yourself down is all, really.

i felt entirely connected to all of them. maynard was fully into it. they were all so thankful, and so was i. i wish they would have played 10k days, wings, and the pot.

everyone place your right palm to the rear of the building and [whisper] "welcome".

welcome. thank you.

Last edited by calumny; 07-20-2009 at 05:43 AM..
OFFLINE |