View Single Post
Illuminus's Avatar Illuminus
07-19-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mungbuddy View Post
I am way disappointed. if you saw them a couple years ago, dont waste your money. its the same show. boring. The lights and shit are cool, musicianship was awesome, except for maynard. that fucker missed a lot of parts. pretty sad...im bummed.
Were you even there? Of course Maynard wasn't on. He has been distant since they started touring 10K Days. The sad thing is they were all off on more than one song. Justin was obviously drunk as usual, but at the start he seemed wayyy more off than I've ever seen him. They all had their fuck ups, and as a live performer I know that being off happens. But at $50 a ticket., that shit was inexcusable.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:36 PM   #8
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.19.09 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Energy Solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mungbuddy View Post
I am way disappointed. if you saw them a couple years ago, dont waste your money. its the same show. boring. The lights and shit are cool, musicianship was awesome, except for maynard. that fucker missed a lot of parts. pretty sad...im bummed.
Were you even there? Of course Maynard wasn't on. He has been distant since they started touring 10K Days. The sad thing is they were all off on more than one song. Justin was obviously drunk as usual, but at the start he seemed wayyy more off than I've ever seen him. They all had their fuck ups, and as a live performer I know that being off happens. But at $50 a ticket., that shit was inexcusable.
OFFLINE |