View Single Post
parabola45
07-19-2009, 06:09 PM

agree with you tremans!!! Tool rocked and if you have a problem with the set list take it up with the guys and they will put you in your place..They were fucking loud louder than i have heard them play and this was number 6 for me and damnfool i heard maynard say micheal jacksons name too and something along the lines of 'you are worthless' after it not positive but thats what it sounded like, which is the greatest idea maynard has ever came up with if thats what he said cuz those first two verses are so hard to understand, i could see him slipping that in. Great show Jones was something else love it cant wait til wed!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

agree with you tremans!!! Tool rocked and if you have a problem with the set list take it up with the guys and they will put you in your place..They were fucking loud louder than i have heard them play and this was number 6 for me and damnfool i heard maynard say micheal jacksons name too and something along the lines of 'you are worthless' after it not positive but thats what it sounded like, which is the greatest idea maynard has ever came up with if thats what he said cuz those first two verses are so hard to understand, i could see him slipping that in. Great show Jones was something else love it cant wait til wed!!!
OFFLINE |