View Single Post
drbg781
07-19-2009, 10:06 AM

So this is my 10th TooL show...not the best, not the worst. I had a great time!!! Tool rocked out the exact way I expected them to after such a long lay-off. I figured they were going to play a "stock" set list...quit complaining...let TooL play what they fucking want, they have earned everything they have. You don't have to go, personally I don't want downer people at concerts anyway. Go listen to other festival shows TooL has played through the years...usually not a long set and nothing too special on them. I knew every song they were going to play before it started because I've seen and heard this set several times...it was fun though. I love tool...the whole spectical of the show is great. I loved the extended versions of Stinkfist and Schism...they always are fun. The lasers and new screen visuals were great, my friend on LSD though so too! Adam, Danny, Justin and Maynard all seemed to have a lot of energy and were ready to be on the stage. Did anyone notice Maynard singing something new near the end of Vicarious?? Maybe I was just imagining things. Maynardisms were funny....especially when he said hi to the naked people then came out later in his underwear and leggings. I knew what to expect...I wasn't let down...haters can talk all the crap they want...if you've been following the band for a while and have heard lots of their live performances from around the world, you shouldn't be surprised at all. Thank-you TooL, I loved my 10th time...thanks KBCO for putting on Mile High Music Festival, I personally had a lot of fun!

Oh...the gig poster is really cool...good ole Adam and his artistic prowess!
Old 07-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

So this is my 10th TooL show...not the best, not the worst. I had a great time!!! Tool rocked out the exact way I expected them to after such a long lay-off. I figured they were going to play a "stock" set list...quit complaining...let TooL play what they fucking want, they have earned everything they have. You don't have to go, personally I don't want downer people at concerts anyway. Go listen to other festival shows TooL has played through the years...usually not a long set and nothing too special on them. I knew every song they were going to play before it started because I've seen and heard this set several times...it was fun though. I love tool...the whole spectical of the show is great. I loved the extended versions of Stinkfist and Schism...they always are fun. The lasers and new screen visuals were great, my friend on LSD though so too! Adam, Danny, Justin and Maynard all seemed to have a lot of energy and were ready to be on the stage. Did anyone notice Maynard singing something new near the end of Vicarious?? Maybe I was just imagining things. Maynardisms were funny....especially when he said hi to the naked people then came out later in his underwear and leggings. I knew what to expect...I wasn't let down...haters can talk all the crap they want...if you've been following the band for a while and have heard lots of their live performances from around the world, you shouldn't be surprised at all. Thank-you TooL, I loved my 10th time...thanks KBCO for putting on Mile High Music Festival, I personally had a lot of fun!

Oh...the gig poster is really cool...good ole Adam and his artistic prowess!