View Single Post
Kalgaar
12-03-2007, 03:38 PM

I saw them last year in Edmonton, and these 2 shows top my list of all-time favorite concerts.

The fact that tool does what they want makes their show all the much better. I hate encores.

Nice to see Wings this time around, and Flood was amazing.

I totally agree with them not playing the same tired songs over and over again. It reminds me of an interview with Henry Rollins, where he said he'd rather pay his fans so he doesn't have to play Liar at every single show years after he wrote the song.

Oh, and Danny was truely amazing, as were the rest of Tool, I just love good drumming.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:38 PM   #29
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

I saw them last year in Edmonton, and these 2 shows top my list of all-time favorite concerts.

The fact that tool does what they want makes their show all the much better. I hate encores.

Nice to see Wings this time around, and Flood was amazing.

I totally agree with them not playing the same tired songs over and over again. It reminds me of an interview with Henry Rollins, where he said he'd rather pay his fans so he doesn't have to play Liar at every single show years after he wrote the song.

Oh, and Danny was truely amazing, as were the rest of Tool, I just love good drumming.
OFFLINE |