View Single Post
metalpenetrator
11-30-2007, 08:59 PM

I waited in anticipation for the Nov.27th show,not knowing what to expect as it was my first Tool concert.I have been a die-hard fan since the mid-nineties.What I experienced tuesday night far exceeded any of my expectations.It was overwhelming.Tool redefined the live concert experience for me.There are no tired rock and roll cliches for these guys,they brought an original performance that moved and flowed on its own accord from the crunchy sound,the massive big screens that portrayed the inner workings of Tool constantly through out the show right down to the incredible light show and the unique placement of the band(namely Maynard).I can't wait for another chance to see this incredible band,I loved every minute of it
Old 11-30-2007, 08:59 PM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

I waited in anticipation for the Nov.27th show,not knowing what to expect as it was my first Tool concert.I have been a die-hard fan since the mid-nineties.What I experienced tuesday night far exceeded any of my expectations.It was overwhelming.Tool redefined the live concert experience for me.There are no tired rock and roll cliches for these guys,they brought an original performance that moved and flowed on its own accord from the crunchy sound,the massive big screens that portrayed the inner workings of Tool constantly through out the show right down to the incredible light show and the unique placement of the band(namely Maynard).I can't wait for another chance to see this incredible band,I loved every minute of it
OFFLINE |