View Single Post
Toolinterlude
11-30-2007, 09:05 AM

Wicked show, Tool is the BEST!! I drove up from Winnipeg, I think the MTS centre is better for sound hopefully Tool will stop by next year. Anyways the more and more I think about the concert the more i like it. It literally was a trip in every sense of the word. Those fricken alien beams during the intermission was weird as hell, it repeated so many times but sweet. Unbelievalbe opening even though i was in the beer line when they went onstage (I know lame)...Anyways I ran to my seat immediately fuck the beer and couldn't look away for the rest of the show. My highlight would have to be stinkfist and vicarious everything inbetween was as sweet as Molassis, Intro to the Marie song was sweet, it would have been nice to be closer to feel the guitarists a little bit more and Maynard for that matter but i think just seeing his silhouette (with the mohawk..lol.)against the tv screen is just as good effect. Definitely going to see them again if they come around. I vote for Tool to play at the Burton Cummings theatre in Winnipeg..lol...Anybody feel me? Chris Cornell played there last month, so good!!
Old 11-30-2007, 09:05 AM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

Wicked show, Tool is the BEST!! I drove up from Winnipeg, I think the MTS centre is better for sound hopefully Tool will stop by next year. Anyways the more and more I think about the concert the more i like it. It literally was a trip in every sense of the word. Those fricken alien beams during the intermission was weird as hell, it repeated so many times but sweet. Unbelievalbe opening even though i was in the beer line when they went onstage (I know lame)...Anyways I ran to my seat immediately fuck the beer and couldn't look away for the rest of the show. My highlight would have to be stinkfist and vicarious everything inbetween was as sweet as Molassis, Intro to the Marie song was sweet, it would have been nice to be closer to feel the guitarists a little bit more and Maynard for that matter but i think just seeing his silhouette (with the mohawk..lol.)against the tv screen is just as good effect. Definitely going to see them again if they come around. I vote for Tool to play at the Burton Cummings theatre in Winnipeg..lol...Anybody feel me? Chris Cornell played there last month, so good!!
OFFLINE |