View Single Post
joeyknish's Avatar joeyknish
11-29-2007, 05:42 PM

I never thought they would play Saskatoon and didn't think they would come back around Calgary either for this tour so when it was announced I was super excited. Instead of having to wait another 3 or 4 or even 5 years for another show we got one just over a year later. Anyways, the visuals were amped up since the Calgary, Edmonton, and Gorge shows from last year and even though the setlist only changed with three songs we still got something like 30 minutes of new music which isn't bad at all. It was worth driving out from Calgary just for the 3 songs I didn't hear last time (Wings 1 and 2 and Flood). Flood was intense...a guy next to me on the floor fainted about 2 minutes into yet. After picking him up he said to me "sorry, I just tripped out a bit there" and took off to gather himself. I know what he meant!
Anyways, I thought it was a great show and props to TOOL for going to out of the way places such as Saskatoon. Can't wait until they come around anywhere near here again.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:42 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

I never thought they would play Saskatoon and didn't think they would come back around Calgary either for this tour so when it was announced I was super excited. Instead of having to wait another 3 or 4 or even 5 years for another show we got one just over a year later. Anyways, the visuals were amped up since the Calgary, Edmonton, and Gorge shows from last year and even though the setlist only changed with three songs we still got something like 30 minutes of new music which isn't bad at all. It was worth driving out from Calgary just for the 3 songs I didn't hear last time (Wings 1 and 2 and Flood). Flood was intense...a guy next to me on the floor fainted about 2 minutes into yet. After picking him up he said to me "sorry, I just tripped out a bit there" and took off to gather himself. I know what he meant!
Anyways, I thought it was a great show and props to TOOL for going to out of the way places such as Saskatoon. Can't wait until they come around anywhere near here again.