View Single Post
chrons's Avatar chrons
11-28-2007, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloth View Post
As for the crowd not being loud enough. The fact is the Saskachwan Roughriders just captured their 3rd Greycup title in it's history and the last time was 1989 so Most people at the show probably had no voice from parting hard in the streets since Sunday night.
No excuses now. haha

My buddy and I drove up from Winnipeg on Monday to see the show. Got there early enough to miss all the shitty weather on the way in.

Great setlist.... The childrens wish foundation thing he said was pretty funny. Maynard was quite animated, it was nice to see. Not really much moshing which was fine by me. I was too busy watching what was on the stage to care about it, I assume everyone else was too..

Danny Carey was amazing to watch. I loved the drum solo in Lateralus.

From where I was standing on the floor, I thought the show sounded great.

First time we've seen Tool and it was worth it..
Old 11-28-2007, 10:00 PM   #18
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 38
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloth View Post
As for the crowd not being loud enough. The fact is the Saskachwan Roughriders just captured their 3rd Greycup title in it's history and the last time was 1989 so Most people at the show probably had no voice from parting hard in the streets since Sunday night.
No excuses now. haha

My buddy and I drove up from Winnipeg on Monday to see the show. Got there early enough to miss all the shitty weather on the way in.

Great setlist.... The childrens wish foundation thing he said was pretty funny. Maynard was quite animated, it was nice to see. Not really much moshing which was fine by me. I was too busy watching what was on the stage to care about it, I assume everyone else was too..

Danny Carey was amazing to watch. I loved the drum solo in Lateralus.

From where I was standing on the floor, I thought the show sounded great.

First time we've seen Tool and it was worth it..