View Single Post
thesloth
11-28-2007, 09:31 PM

I for one was happy to not see an encore. Bands now a days do the fake encores and those suck. Half the time the crowd is not even that hardcore cause they know the band is comeing back out.

The show itself was fantastic. As for the sound I have no idea what anyone is complainging about. It sounded great and was one of the best sounding shows I have gone to this year.

I was just happy that they did the entire show after Mynard got angry about people using flashes on cameras to take pictures. (some people are just stupid)

The 2 downsides tool had no control over.

1. Beer line to slow this venue has no idea how to server booze fast they just suck at it.

2. The securty was way to active. They came into the middle of the crowd on the floor looking for people smoking pot and just general pricks (I wasn't smokin pot)

As for the crowd not being loud enough. The fact is the Saskachwan Roughriders just captured their 3rd Greycup title in it's history and the last time was 1989 so Most people at the show probably had no voice from parting hard in the streets since Sunday night.

Last edited by thesloth; 11-28-2007 at 09:39 PM..
Old 11-28-2007, 09:31 PM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

I for one was happy to not see an encore. Bands now a days do the fake encores and those suck. Half the time the crowd is not even that hardcore cause they know the band is comeing back out.

The show itself was fantastic. As for the sound I have no idea what anyone is complainging about. It sounded great and was one of the best sounding shows I have gone to this year.

I was just happy that they did the entire show after Mynard got angry about people using flashes on cameras to take pictures. (some people are just stupid)

The 2 downsides tool had no control over.

1. Beer line to slow this venue has no idea how to server booze fast they just suck at it.

2. The securty was way to active. They came into the middle of the crowd on the floor looking for people smoking pot and just general pricks (I wasn't smokin pot)

As for the crowd not being loud enough. The fact is the Saskachwan Roughriders just captured their 3rd Greycup title in it's history and the last time was 1989 so Most people at the show probably had no voice from parting hard in the streets since Sunday night.

Last edited by thesloth; 11-28-2007 at 09:39 PM..
OFFLINE |