View Single Post
unifiedtheory's Avatar unifiedtheory
11-28-2007, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremywize View Post
dude, tired of 46&2??? how can one be?!?!?!
I dunno, I just am...LOL! They have such a vast catalog. If they are going to play one or two tracks from an entire album as great as Aenima was then I'd love to see them switch it up a little bit, like they have on this tour playing "Flood" instead of "Sober".

Playing "Third Eye" or "H." instead of "46&2" would be something I hope we see in a few years when they hit the road again. Hell, while we are at it, toss in "The Grudge" instead of "Schism" and we are talking.

I hope no one is taking this as bitching about the set list, I am not doing that. They did not play "Wings" when they made their Vancouver appearance so the fact they are doing so regularly now excites me.

I'm still in shock that I get to see them LIVE! twice in the next week!
Old 11-28-2007, 09:18 PM   #16
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremywize View Post
dude, tired of 46&2??? how can one be?!?!?!
I dunno, I just am...LOL! They have such a vast catalog. If they are going to play one or two tracks from an entire album as great as Aenima was then I'd love to see them switch it up a little bit, like they have on this tour playing "Flood" instead of "Sober".

Playing "Third Eye" or "H." instead of "46&2" would be something I hope we see in a few years when they hit the road again. Hell, while we are at it, toss in "The Grudge" instead of "Schism" and we are talking.

I hope no one is taking this as bitching about the set list, I am not doing that. They did not play "Wings" when they made their Vancouver appearance so the fact they are doing so regularly now excites me.

I'm still in shock that I get to see them LIVE! twice in the next week!
OFFLINE |