View Single Post
unifiedtheory's Avatar unifiedtheory
11-28-2007, 04:09 PM

Oh...BTW, about the set list and people complaining about it...live with it or don't go!

They are not supporting Aenima or Undertow or Lateralus, they are still supporting 10,000 Days so they will play 10,000 Days music. Bands that tour and DON'T support their current record usually do so for a reason. when you release a brilliant record you support it.

I've seen them during the Undertow tour (twice), the Aenima tour (once), Lateralus (twice) and 10,000 Days (once but I'm going to Victoria and Everett) and everytime I've wanted to hear them play the NEWER music. I for one was growing tired of hearing Sober live, as I am tiring of 46&2 and Schism. I want to hear the new stuff....just my opinion of course.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:09 PM   #14
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

Oh...BTW, about the set list and people complaining about it...live with it or don't go!

They are not supporting Aenima or Undertow or Lateralus, they are still supporting 10,000 Days so they will play 10,000 Days music. Bands that tour and DON'T support their current record usually do so for a reason. when you release a brilliant record you support it.

I've seen them during the Undertow tour (twice), the Aenima tour (once), Lateralus (twice) and 10,000 Days (once but I'm going to Victoria and Everett) and everytime I've wanted to hear them play the NEWER music. I for one was growing tired of hearing Sober live, as I am tiring of 46&2 and Schism. I want to hear the new stuff....just my opinion of course.
OFFLINE |