View Single Post
the_failsafe's Avatar the_failsafe
11-28-2007, 02:39 PM

Literally almost died on the way to the show driving from Calgary. A guy went off the road and swerved into our lane and we missed him by such a close call. It shook us all up and made the experience a little more interesting from the get go. I don't want to rant and rave about how surreal these past two days have been. I feel so f-ing thankful to be this inspired and graced by a band we call tool. This show was ecstasy and my heart seemed to get bigger after it was over. Amazing, the show was amazing, absolutely no complaints what so ever. They were perfect.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:39 PM   #11
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

Literally almost died on the way to the show driving from Calgary. A guy went off the road and swerved into our lane and we missed him by such a close call. It shook us all up and made the experience a little more interesting from the get go. I don't want to rant and rave about how surreal these past two days have been. I feel so f-ing thankful to be this inspired and graced by a band we call tool. This show was ecstasy and my heart seemed to get bigger after it was over. Amazing, the show was amazing, absolutely no complaints what so ever. They were perfect.
OFFLINE |