View Single Post
Roach2go
11-28-2007, 02:08 PM

I am amazed that Tool had come at all.I was blown away! i've been a fan since 94 and had always said i'd see them if they came, of course i said that about every band that comes to the city,TOOL ws the show i could not turn down They had to be seen. I didn't hear any one comment on the stage.That wasthe coolest stage that i've seen in any show.It was the first time watchin a video on a floor.
As i have read numerouse times on this fourum,The boys were tight and proved to me that they are the band to be seen. I would see them again and again and again.

Oh yeah an example of fanatisism- read from rock102 blog about a couple driving 1300 miles from kansis to see the show. WOW
Old 11-28-2007, 02:08 PM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

I am amazed that Tool had come at all.I was blown away! i've been a fan since 94 and had always said i'd see them if they came, of course i said that about every band that comes to the city,TOOL ws the show i could not turn down They had to be seen. I didn't hear any one comment on the stage.That wasthe coolest stage that i've seen in any show.It was the first time watchin a video on a floor.
As i have read numerouse times on this fourum,The boys were tight and proved to me that they are the band to be seen. I would see them again and again and again.

Oh yeah an example of fanatisism- read from rock102 blog about a couple driving 1300 miles from kansis to see the show. WOW
OFFLINE |