View Single Post
bupbup66
11-28-2007, 01:03 PM

This is the second time I have had the luxury of witnessing Tool live. They are still as impressive as the first time I saw them 5 years ago.

Despite the crappy sound in Credit Union Centre (sorry, I am still used to Sask Place), I think the band did an amazing job. Danny did not disappoint!! I heard he may not be fully recovered from a torn bicept (damn dog!!) but he proved that he is more than ready to go.

I was sad not to be able to hear an encore. I thought for sure this is where we would here "The Pot". I thought the crowd was more than loud enough to spur on another song. I still went home with goosebumps.

I will wait for them to hit Western Canada again.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:03 PM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

This is the second time I have had the luxury of witnessing Tool live. They are still as impressive as the first time I saw them 5 years ago.

Despite the crappy sound in Credit Union Centre (sorry, I am still used to Sask Place), I think the band did an amazing job. Danny did not disappoint!! I heard he may not be fully recovered from a torn bicept (damn dog!!) but he proved that he is more than ready to go.

I was sad not to be able to hear an encore. I thought for sure this is where we would here "The Pot". I thought the crowd was more than loud enough to spur on another song. I still went home with goosebumps.

I will wait for them to hit Western Canada again.
OFFLINE |