View Single Post
Thunderbutt's Avatar Thunderbutt
11-28-2007, 12:08 AM

Awesome show!!! Danny's coming out wearing a Saskatchewan Roughriders jersey was cool (Saskatchewan people love the Riders!!). The show rocked, the set list was pretty much the same as for the last few shows, however it was different from when I saw them in Vancouver last year which was nice (although I would have loved to hear Right in Two again, but we got Wings which was both touching and fantastic). Lateralus was incredible, the drum solo blew my mind. They let some terminally ill guy come out and play guitar for 46&2 who was from the Children's Wish foundation, I didn't catch his name, but he did a great job, I wish him the best in his fight with his illness and hope for a positive and speedy recovery for him. To sum it up, Tool showed class, compassion and rocked our world too...What a night!!
Old 11-28-2007, 12:08 AM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 27 Saskatoon Credit Union Center

Awesome show!!! Danny's coming out wearing a Saskatchewan Roughriders jersey was cool (Saskatchewan people love the Riders!!). The show rocked, the set list was pretty much the same as for the last few shows, however it was different from when I saw them in Vancouver last year which was nice (although I would have loved to hear Right in Two again, but we got Wings which was both touching and fantastic). Lateralus was incredible, the drum solo blew my mind. They let some terminally ill guy come out and play guitar for 46&2 who was from the Children's Wish foundation, I didn't catch his name, but he did a great job, I wish him the best in his fight with his illness and hope for a positive and speedy recovery for him. To sum it up, Tool showed class, compassion and rocked our world too...What a night!!
OFFLINE |