View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 12:33 AM   #33
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/01/28 - Melbourne, AUS - Princes Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackpotguy View Post
This was my 4th Big Day Out and most likely be my last.

Tool were great, but their performance was almost outshone by the sheer number of selfish, impatient and thick headed people who swamped the performance.
I along with others was crushed for about 10 - 20 minutes while in line for the entrance to the D barrier, this was on top of the hour and fifteen minutes i was in line. To the fucking meat heads who pushed and shoved not giving a shit about the people around you...

Fuck you.

Everyone around you is in the same situation, so shut up with your fucking whining and belligerent attitudes and start showing some fucking respect and common sense you primitive fucking apes. A little patience wouldn't go astray either.

Tool were great apart from the few hick-ups and the delay. But I didn't appreciate the music as much as i would have liked, I spent the first half of stinkfist trying to stay vertical, (I've got nothing against moshing, just not the hyper aggressive death circles and other unnecessary shit) and later on was trying to see past people blocking the view with cameras, mobile phones and their own fat asses. Because these interruptions and intrusions at he BDO, I am really looking forward to seeing Tool on Wednesday where I can sit down and really enjoy the show without everyone getting on my nerves.

I laughed when Maynard put his jacket back on, I think he was getting cold.
Yeah word, Tool fans are so obnoxious, but the show was great. Is it just me or did maynard sing an extra verse of "fuck all you junkies and fuck your short memories" during aenema?