View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 07:53 PM   #20
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/01/28 - Melbourne, AUS - Princes Park

Firstly I would like to say I have been going to gigs, always near the front of the mosh since I was 13. I am 25. Not once have I ever had to be pulled out, even in violent crowds. Like the others here I suddenly realised if I wanted to even get INTO tge mosh full stop I have to line up at 6pm. the LINE was a mosh pit in itself. After suffering through jet, they finally let some of us in (after an hour) and I squished my way to around 6 rows from the front. It was so squashed I couldnt breathe and most of the other girls were crying and had to be pulled out. I waited for the hours it took, starving thirsty, all organs collapsing but happy. The second they came out some assholes, I assume behind us pushed really hard and i kept falling over and being completely crushed. Although I really didnt want to get out of there I had a strange sense I was going to be killed, and I couldnt focus on the music. Usually I find this sh*t funny but it wasnt. I got a ciggie thrown at my neck and have a massive burn. Finally some guys helped my crowdsurf to the front to get out, not realising i couldnt back into the mosh after. So not only did I waste two songs with the ambos. FOr the rest of the set I could barely hear (I was so far back I could have been in china) or see anything. And the worst. Everyone around me wouldnt stop talking over the music.

First time I am glad I got seats on wednesday. Awesome set. Horrible crowd, or no crowd control, I couldnt tell. Shocking sound quality (not tool, just the general quality).
I was really upset since I have waited for this for so long, but I guess well..it is BDO :-)
And I have my golden tickets for wednesday!

~infinitereality
OFFLINE |