View Single Post
sasukefutant
04-27-2006, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cemetery Shindig
You're arguing symantics over one of Blair's posts. If there was a microphone in the room, it COULD be called a recording session. Based on the nature of Blair's posts, that's the only thing that matters. Stop speculating and enjoy the album.
Yeah, I suppose it COULD be called a recording session, but I still really doubt they would choose that wording if the cd was stilll in the process of being written. I could be wrong, but I really think not. and if I am, then the wording was chosen in poor judgment on Blair's behalf as a recording session typically means the band is laying down tracks in the studio for their soon to to be released cd.

I DO enjoy 10,000 Days. Great album. However, this is valid speculation.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:21 PM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A Glaring Inconsistency..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cemetery Shindig
You're arguing symantics over one of Blair's posts. If there was a microphone in the room, it COULD be called a recording session. Based on the nature of Blair's posts, that's the only thing that matters. Stop speculating and enjoy the album.
Yeah, I suppose it COULD be called a recording session, but I still really doubt they would choose that wording if the cd was stilll in the process of being written. I could be wrong, but I really think not. and if I am, then the wording was chosen in poor judgment on Blair's behalf as a recording session typically means the band is laying down tracks in the studio for their soon to to be released cd.

I DO enjoy 10,000 Days. Great album. However, this is valid speculation.
OFFLINE |