View Single Post
sasukefutant
04-27-2006, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumber_11
I think it was a reference to the DVD singles, this newsletter is over a year old.

Yeah, but nonetheless this means they had to have been laying tracks down over a year ago. What happened to these sessions? They claim that they had written the entire album besides Right In Two before they entered the studio(which we're lead to believe was in early August). Check out the answer the OUIJA board gave to a question regarding Rosetta Stoned. Specifically, "Yes and No." The albums out and I still don't understand that answer. Perhaps someone could enlighten me?

It isn't unreasonable to use the OUIJA boards answer to that question and the fact that they, indeed, were in the studio prior to August to suggest that, perhaps, 10,000 Days was recorded months ago and the sessions that took place in August were for another album. I really fucking doubt that, but..."No, when I left Bay 7's studio B on that chilly January night, Salma was still dancing, although she was now doing so for someone else (the Devo dolls?)." Further mixing sessions?

This along with a few cryptic "hints"(Miss July as a literary device, the whole key and locking the door thing, even some of his Pinnochio ramblings could be interpreted to relate to Tool) Blair has given us through newsletters will not allow the thought of another release to leave my mind.

I really don't believe another Tool release is anything close to imminent, but I wish I could let the distant thought of its possibility leave my mind as 10,000 Days definitely has left me hungry for more.

I really fucking doubt it.
Old 04-27-2006, 06:55 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A Glaring Inconsistency..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumber_11
I think it was a reference to the DVD singles, this newsletter is over a year old.

Yeah, but nonetheless this means they had to have been laying tracks down over a year ago. What happened to these sessions? They claim that they had written the entire album besides Right In Two before they entered the studio(which we're lead to believe was in early August). Check out the answer the OUIJA board gave to a question regarding Rosetta Stoned. Specifically, "Yes and No." The albums out and I still don't understand that answer. Perhaps someone could enlighten me?

It isn't unreasonable to use the OUIJA boards answer to that question and the fact that they, indeed, were in the studio prior to August to suggest that, perhaps, 10,000 Days was recorded months ago and the sessions that took place in August were for another album. I really fucking doubt that, but..."No, when I left Bay 7's studio B on that chilly January night, Salma was still dancing, although she was now doing so for someone else (the Devo dolls?)." Further mixing sessions?

This along with a few cryptic "hints"(Miss July as a literary device, the whole key and locking the door thing, even some of his Pinnochio ramblings could be interpreted to relate to Tool) Blair has given us through newsletters will not allow the thought of another release to leave my mind.

I really don't believe another Tool release is anything close to imminent, but I wish I could let the distant thought of its possibility leave my mind as 10,000 Days definitely has left me hungry for more.

I really fucking doubt it.
OFFLINE |