View Single Post
dooky booty's Avatar dooky booty
06-24-2007, 02:50 PM

this was my first tool show overall i never knew so much ass could be kicked in one place at one time i was a little dissappointed that maynard stayed in the dark most of the show i wonder if he never stepped forward because of all the idiots that kept throwing shoes it would have been nice to hear the pot since they are promoting the new album but i really wanted to hear pushit and patience (personal favs) maby sober too. but i cant complain too much the sound was amazing the drums sounded perfect the drum off with melt banana was awesome i felt the crowd let the band leave too easily though i think if everyone would've refused to leave we could have gotten a couple more songs. maby i just didn't want the night to come to an end

ps hey assholes dont throw shoes at one of the greatest bands of all time im pretty sure they dont appreciate it if you gotta throw something throw your girlfriends panties!!
Old 06-24-2007, 02:50 PM   #34
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/19 - Cedar Rapids, IA - US Cellular Center

this was my first tool show overall i never knew so much ass could be kicked in one place at one time i was a little dissappointed that maynard stayed in the dark most of the show i wonder if he never stepped forward because of all the idiots that kept throwing shoes it would have been nice to hear the pot since they are promoting the new album but i really wanted to hear pushit and patience (personal favs) maby sober too. but i cant complain too much the sound was amazing the drums sounded perfect the drum off with melt banana was awesome i felt the crowd let the band leave too easily though i think if everyone would've refused to leave we could have gotten a couple more songs. maby i just didn't want the night to come to an end

ps hey assholes dont throw shoes at one of the greatest bands of all time im pretty sure they dont appreciate it if you gotta throw something throw your girlfriends panties!!
OFFLINE |