View Single Post
seemunkyz
06-22-2007, 09:40 AM

Sicko's exist everywhere, they cancelled because "someone" had the flu. Besides, Maynard has said before how much he loves playing in Madison.
Also, two guys digging up a body isn't as bad as a WHOLE inbred state.
And yes, you have to deal with some shit at concerts, but the best I've dealt with are here in Madison. Even going as far away as Green Bay can make a crowd suck. However, I am not the only one I've heard say that that was the worst crowd they've ever experienced. And where did it happen to be? I rest my case.

Besides, I didn't mean it to be an insult to every Iowan. Those of you who were actually respectful, and are true TOOL fans, I apologize, and you should know who you are. However, most of the crowd was not comprised of people like that.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:40 AM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/19 - Cedar Rapids, IA - US Cellular Center

Sicko's exist everywhere, they cancelled because "someone" had the flu. Besides, Maynard has said before how much he loves playing in Madison.
Also, two guys digging up a body isn't as bad as a WHOLE inbred state.
And yes, you have to deal with some shit at concerts, but the best I've dealt with are here in Madison. Even going as far away as Green Bay can make a crowd suck. However, I am not the only one I've heard say that that was the worst crowd they've ever experienced. And where did it happen to be? I rest my case.

Besides, I didn't mean it to be an insult to every Iowan. Those of you who were actually respectful, and are true TOOL fans, I apologize, and you should know who you are. However, most of the crowd was not comprised of people like that.
OFFLINE |