(-) Ions brief

46&2

Schism (Ext long)

Lost Keys / Roseta Stoned

FLOOD!!!!!!

Wings / 10,000

Lateralus (with all of melt banana)

Vicarious

First off the 5 1/2 hour drive from Lawrence ,KS. NOT BAD. Get to the hotel. NOT TO BAD 5 blocks to the the center. I see LOTS and LOTS of TOOL fans all wearing the signature black shirts with the different years of TOOL on display. GOOD to see that here in IOWA. Now to the show. The sheepish way they made the lines in the front of the building. Segregation of the lines between the male and female were a little much, especially when the yellow shirt is telling groups of the females to 'GO AHEAD". The guy with the Coffee MUG telling sheep to get cameras and all video back to the car / car's "Cause TOOL would not like the sheep to record" which i did anyways. (If you check tomorrow I'll have pics and video up.) I was the guy with the Cameras. Right side dancing around like a fool in parts). I got to see the tons of "COUNTRY BONERS" saw lots and lots of them on the floor.

FLOOD WAS FU%&en just what i drove 5 1/2 hours to hear. NOT saying that right in two which is was great song when I heard them in Wichita I loved it, but i had to hear FLOOD that made my night. Then the melt banana set that played the really extended version of lateralus like 5 mins of straight drums was THE SHIT!!!

Could not hear Mayard but he was talkative said something about IOWA. Then said some more about IOWA and living here was something........ could not hear too well ( post if you heard what he said) Lots of maynardisums on stage tonight dancing the kicking thing I went nuts. SHOES. SHOES. Getting thrown Cool NOT!! Then labcoats kept coming on stage to remove them. Saw a couple of the shoeless bastereds after the concert i should have given them a ear full but I figured THEIR the dumb asses who A) lost their shoes B) payed a shit load of money to see the show. (At least they could do is throw their shoes at the band they LOVE SO MUCH & payed 50 dollars to see and loose your shoes ) DUMB ASSES that is why Maynard leaves the stage during the shows.

(They played rosata stone for like 5 mins till MJK came out of hiding. I could see that Adam and Justin were like HUM "were ready" but MJK was not at his post).

I kept yelling out" Aenema" Aenema before Vicarious I wanted to hear that in a small venue this was but a-las not tonight. I'll wait till they get back kansas to hear that ( love to see DANNY in the KU jersey GO HAWKS). He gives the croud so much love.The hug at the end is always good to see. I didn't hear MJK say they will be back so...... THAT WILL SUCK FOR IOWA.....

Last edited by Archie; 06-19-2007 at 11:05 PM..
Old 06-19-2007, 09:41 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/19 - Cedar Rapids, IA - US Cellular Center

Setlist

Jambi

Stinkfist (ext)

(-) Ions brief

46&2

Schism (Ext long)

Lost Keys / Roseta Stoned

FLOOD!!!!!!

Wings / 10,000

Lateralus (with all of melt banana)

Vicarious

First off the 5 1/2 hour drive from Lawrence ,KS. NOT BAD. Get to the hotel. NOT TO BAD 5 blocks to the the center. I see LOTS and LOTS of TOOL fans all wearing the signature black shirts with the different years of TOOL on display. GOOD to see that here in IOWA. Now to the show. The sheepish way they made the lines in the front of the building. Segregation of the lines between the male and female were a little much, especially when the yellow shirt is telling groups of the females to 'GO AHEAD". The guy with the Coffee MUG telling sheep to get cameras and all video back to the car / car's "Cause TOOL would not like the sheep to record" which i did anyways. (If you check tomorrow I'll have pics and video up.) I was the guy with the Cameras. Right side dancing around like a fool in parts). I got to see the tons of "COUNTRY BONERS" saw lots and lots of them on the floor.

FLOOD WAS FU%&en just what i drove 5 1/2 hours to hear. NOT saying that right in two which is was great song when I heard them in Wichita I loved it, but i had to hear FLOOD that made my night. Then the melt banana set that played the really extended version of lateralus like 5 mins of straight drums was THE SHIT!!!

Could not hear Mayard but he was talkative said something about IOWA. Then said some more about IOWA and living here was something........ could not hear too well ( post if you heard what he said) Lots of maynardisums on stage tonight dancing the kicking thing I went nuts. SHOES. SHOES. Getting thrown Cool NOT!! Then labcoats kept coming on stage to remove them. Saw a couple of the shoeless bastereds after the concert i should have given them a ear full but I figured THEIR the dumb asses who A) lost their shoes B) payed a shit load of money to see the show. (At least they could do is throw their shoes at the band they LOVE SO MUCH & payed 50 dollars to see and loose your shoes ) DUMB ASSES that is why Maynard leaves the stage during the shows.

(They played rosata stone for like 5 mins till MJK came out of hiding. I could see that Adam and Justin were like HUM "were ready" but MJK was not at his post).

I kept yelling out" Aenema" Aenema before Vicarious I wanted to hear that in a small venue this was but a-las not tonight. I'll wait till they get back kansas to hear that ( love to see DANNY in the KU jersey GO HAWKS). He gives the croud so much love.The hug at the end is always good to see. I didn't hear MJK say they will be back so...... THAT WILL SUCK FOR IOWA.....

Last edited by Archie; 06-19-2007 at 11:05 PM..
OFFLINE |