View Single Post
FortySix&Two
06-17-2007, 01:23 PM

I was late to this show...I think I came in, in the middle of stinkfist or forty six and two...had GA Floor tickets thanks to TA, ..sucks having to fight the existing crowd to get closer and to see the band, but I appreciated my spot in the house all the same.

As for the show, it was fucking amazing...even given the circumstances of being late to the show, and not always being able to see the band clearly, this show, and the baltimore show the night after had to be my best experiences thus far, out of 6 shows. Goddamn they kicked ass. And Maynard's words were definitely sincere...something special definitely happened between those two shows.. also, walking down the streets of Richmond after the show, I happened upon a TOOL tour shirt someone must have dropped accidentaly...SCORE! ...that made my night even better, number 5 in my collection :D The light show was unfuckingbelievable..they just keep topping themselves over and over. Those UFO like ones were incredible.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:23 PM   #37
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

I was late to this show...I think I came in, in the middle of stinkfist or forty six and two...had GA Floor tickets thanks to TA, ..sucks having to fight the existing crowd to get closer and to see the band, but I appreciated my spot in the house all the same.

As for the show, it was fucking amazing...even given the circumstances of being late to the show, and not always being able to see the band clearly, this show, and the baltimore show the night after had to be my best experiences thus far, out of 6 shows. Goddamn they kicked ass. And Maynard's words were definitely sincere...something special definitely happened between those two shows.. also, walking down the streets of Richmond after the show, I happened upon a TOOL tour shirt someone must have dropped accidentaly...SCORE! ...that made my night even better, number 5 in my collection :D The light show was unfuckingbelievable..they just keep topping themselves over and over. Those UFO like ones were incredible.
OFFLINE |