View Single Post
VooDoo2u55's Avatar VooDoo2u55
06-13-2007, 09:17 AM

First off I love tool. Im just wondering If anyone was at the same richmond show I was? Can anyone confirm they heard what I & my husband heard? I see there are many here who heard the part about performing the songs millions of times and having to go to a dark place to do so and Maynard did say We " Richmond" was the easiest However He followed that with "With your silly little cameras flashing in my face!! Also his promise to return sounded more sarcastic Thank you Richmond we'll be back soon Ya real soon.
I love the music and waited alot of years to see these guys the music was awsone they had a great sound and the light show was interesting, But I left the show feeling a bit ripped off Maynard did'nt interact with his fans and his parting words were rude. Ill still buy the CD's and listen to there music. Im not looking for some die hard fan to crucify me for my feelings on the show Im just putting it out there what i heard and how i felt about the show,
VooDoo Girl

Last edited by VooDoo2u55; 06-13-2007 at 10:40 AM..
Old 06-13-2007, 09:17 AM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/07 - Richmond, VA - Richmond Coliseum

First off I love tool. Im just wondering If anyone was at the same richmond show I was? Can anyone confirm they heard what I & my husband heard? I see there are many here who heard the part about performing the songs millions of times and having to go to a dark place to do so and Maynard did say We " Richmond" was the easiest However He followed that with "With your silly little cameras flashing in my face!! Also his promise to return sounded more sarcastic Thank you Richmond we'll be back soon Ya real soon.
I love the music and waited alot of years to see these guys the music was awsone they had a great sound and the light show was interesting, But I left the show feeling a bit ripped off Maynard did'nt interact with his fans and his parting words were rude. Ill still buy the CD's and listen to there music. Im not looking for some die hard fan to crucify me for my feelings on the show Im just putting it out there what i heard and how i felt about the show,
VooDoo Girl

Last edited by VooDoo2u55; 06-13-2007 at 10:40 AM..
OFFLINE |